Friday, June 1, 2012
Year 1 of Medical School...
is officially over! Aaron took his final cumulative exam today and we just got the word he passed. I am so incredibly proud of all the hard work he put in this past year. I have never seen anyone work so hard. I send a huge thank you to Mom and Pop Fry for teaching your son how to work. He really knows how to put his shoulder to the wheel. =)
We celebrated with some delicious BBQ. Those of you that have been here and were able to enjoy Oklahoma Joe's with us, you know what I'm talking about ;) Thanks to all of you who have been so helpful and supportive. We have the best family and we love and miss you!
We are looking forward to seeing the husband and father in our house again! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! To both of you! And, I certainly do remember Oklahoma Joe. It is fun to see that efforts are rewarded both by parents and children. It does take both. I love you both, Mommie Edwards
Yay! He made the right choice. We'd have been really sad if he'd have failed because of the wedding.:-)
Post a Comment