I think one of my favorites parts about this trip is that we didn't have anything planned. Every morning we would just wake up and decide what we wanted to do for that day. Sometimes it would take most of the morning to finally decide what we were going to do that day but that was part of the fun of it. It was a nice change from the usual day filled with things to check off a to do list.
We picked the rainiest, coldest day of the week to go to the harbor and check out the lighthouse.
Here are my boys having some good together time on the couch. They pretended they were asleep as soon as they knew I was taking a picture.
This happened right after they thought I walked away
Grandma had a great idea to go drive by this house that had their lights set to music. We stayed for at least 20 minutes watching and Small Fry stood out of the sun roof watching while we had the heater on full blast.
Here's a little clip of the light show
Small Fry standing out of the roof
This was a really really fun trip. We used to see Grandma all the time and we miss seeing her so often. It was great to see her new house and just hang out and be together.



2 comments:
Good job Lacey, keep going you are almost into 2012 now ;)
I sure miss seeing you guys so often! You guys are my first and only visitors in Texas. I was afraid you guys would want a big planned out deal.... It is not my style....I'm a Texan you know.
Post a Comment